As we move into the 3rd week of the pandemic and deep into the Shelter in place order, Hyper Fusion remains committed to ensuring that our subscribers have the best internet possible. As much as it stinks for everyone, mother nature is just not going to cooperate with our agenda either. April 2nd through April 12th there will be extremely limited appointments due to heavy rains and lightning. During this time we will be focusing on existing customer repairs, strengthening our tower system, as well as piling through our support tickets to make sure everyone’s requests get handled as quick as possible.
Hyper Fusion has confirmed Texas has ordered all schools closed at least until May 4th. We must prepare for the fact that school may not return until next fall. If you’re having issues uploading or slower VPN while transferring files to work, check into our SOHO / Distance Learning Plan. As we now know that we’re gonna be stuck like this for the spring, we’re asking everyone to remain patient as we work through the pandemic like every other american. We are no different, we are humans to so lets all work hard to help each other.
During the pandemic everyone has had to make adjustments with everything from people working from home, to distance learning, and even home medical appointments. For the next 2 weeks we will be down to just 1 installation team and our accounting manager answering phones. For the fastest help please login to your Fusion Portal and open a new support ticket. If you are not a current customer and have a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, Chris will not be available for the next 2 weeks to assist with any customer issues but will be keeping an eyes on our network to make sure it stays in supreme operating order.
At this time we are aware of the issues below and over the next 2 weeks will be doing everything we can to get them addressed as soon as possible.
- Equrina Big Tower – As soon as weather clears up we are going to be chipping away 2 to 4 hours every day. Once we get this guy up it will drastically beef up signal to Naruna, give us a 2nd link to the north network and just all around beef up performance.
- Chica Ranch Peak Time Clog – We have a funny radio on the omni that causes clogs during heavy network usage.
- Kempner Main – The backbone radio that feeds Chica Ranch has a messed up ethernet port and is scheduled for replacement, this adds heavily to the clog issue
- Kempner Main East AP – For some reason this access point is just super spastic and we will be swapping this one out soon.
- Kempner North South AP Slowdowns – The South Access point on Kempner North. As soon as we can climb, this will be one of the next ones replaced. This will help with the clog.
- Our Friends 1 & 2 Mesh WiFi Status – We still have some work to do in our friends 1 and will be adding 1 more beefy access point and upgrading the baby one up by the office to a beefy one. Our Friends 2, as soon as we can, we’ll be putting in a short utility pole for the 2nd access point to get signal everywhere.
- Kingsland North – We need to do some work at Eagles Nest to change out the backbone radio as its being a little funny and still causing a slight clog on the south network.