The Restoration And Learning Process
As lot of our current subscribers know, early on, as a company we did not really use social media in the way we should have so some time ago we pretty much shut everything down. With many lessons learned both with careful management and the how to's of why and what to do with it we have spent the last few weeks as some of our subscriber may already know re-vamping our online social media presence. From starting a YouTube Channel to creating a Patreon. Hyper Fusion is constantly forging the way with new and interesting ways to deliver only the best to our subscribers and our fellow community members in the areas in which we provide service.
Social Media Profiles
We have for the most part gotten all the social media profiles we feel apply to what we're doing all set up and populated with the basic information required and enough in there to let folks know its us. To start, the sites we're focusing on are;
You can get the links to all our previously existing and new social media profiles by checking out the "Support Us" page and CLICKING HERE.
Benefits of Engaging
The biggest piece we're going to be launching along with this social media revamp is our patreon. Kinda basically is a monthly membership platform. We're offering it as a way to encourage folks to engage more and really help "Fuse the Community" along with us. Some of the perks and benefits of getting a membership with our patreon will include, but are not limited to;
Active HFT Subscribers
- Free Onsite Repairs
- Free Onsite Wi-Fi/Network Optimizations
- Priority Support
- Priority Storm Repair
- Access to Exclusive Content
- Free Raffle Tickets for the Hyper Fusion Annual Subscriber Care Birthday Bash
- Exclusive 1-on-1 remote technical support ( for most items, not Apple related, we just don't have an Apple person on staff right now )
- Hyper Fusion Promotional Merchandise
- Access to behind the scenes videos of what exactly it is we do here at Hyper Fusion.
- Shout Outs during live streams
- Discounts if you do end up becoming a Hyper Fusion internet suscriber
The Hyper Fusion Network
What is the Hyper Fusion Network? - Put most simply, its the beginning of our all our broadcasting platform. There are several things we're planning for this but to start, it will just consist of our streaming platform, how-to videos, Fuse The Community Initiative, the Fusion Business Network, and HFT Maps. For this re-vamp launch though we will have the following new things available for both subscribers and some things for non-subscribers and the community in general!
- Friday Night Streams - Every Friday night from 7PM-10PM CST Chris, our Chief Technology Officer conducts a live interactive question and answer stream and takes all manner of technology and internet related questions and will help answer them for you. To learn more about the Friday Night Streams, CLICK HERE.
- Wednesday Night Update - Every Wednesday from 5pm-6pm CST We will be doing a weather forecast for the upcoming week along with any planned network maintenance or issues with our network, delivery, fiber network, and/or servers.
- Local Shoutouts - Subscribers who own business will enjoy completely free promotion of their business across the Hyper Fusion Network. Non-Subscribers who own local business will also 100% have Local Shoutouts done for the, although for a very small fee. It takes lots of power to edit videos and do these streams as we've learned. To check out some of our very first Local Shout Outs, CLICK HERE.
- Fuse the Community - Fuse the Community is an initiative that Andrea has spent months working on and we are now realizing. For reasons that we're not going to go into the attempts from several residents and the County as a whole to get state funding for more fiber has failed. This is what Hyper Fusion is doing about that. to learn more about our Fuse the Community Initiative, CLICK HERE.
- New Perks for Existing Subscribers - Several new perks are coming for existing subscribers. Including but not limited to; most basic wireless circuits being unthrottled to run up to 100 Mbps x 100 Mbps during non-peak/non-load times with ZERO change in rate/bill/invoice, exclusive onsite service/support perks, zoom/video call how-to support for other home gadgets instead of just your router, and much much more.
- Fusion Business Network - This will kinda wrap up all our services that help out small local businesses into great products and services including but not limited to; airtime on our streams for your businesses
advertisement, a listing in our HFT Maps local business directory, VoIP telephone service/setup/management, promotional materials production, network management, heavier preference toward advertising your business over Local Shoutouts, including banner ads on all the "on-break/stand-by screens when on breaks", and so much more planned. Another service we can do right now is all manner of filming for a business whether for a commercial advertisement, personal record, or what ever the reason we can handle it. We have several drones, 4K compact but pro-advanced video cameras, still cameras, green screen backgrounds, colored backgrounds, umbrella lights, and a very powerful workstation with advanced digital editing and production software. So be sure to ask about it.